Monday, November 19, 2007

NO BOOK FOR DECEMBER


Save a buck or two this December or buy something for someone you love, either way... there's no new comic for December.

Yes, that's right, gang. The HDCC is taking a break from the wonderful world of comics dissection during the 12th month of '07, but that doesn't mean we're not going to meet.

Nope, you're not getting away that easily. We'll still be getting together at the Villa on the evening of December 6th @ 7:30PM for a little end of the year HDCC banter, we just won't be discussing a particular book.

One thing I will be addressing are some changes in the way the club works, and they're good changes... I think you'll all be pretty happy about these.

As usual, if you're going to make it, let me know so I can let the Villa know - hit me here: thomaschadbowers@gmail.com

I look forward to seeing you guys on the 6th of December.

TCB

No comments: